Our marriage days....

a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

I'M BACK

Salam...

I'am back after long break...

Life totally change after I'm decide to quit the job...

Its totally change again when I'm starting my student + housewife life...

Its not easy actually to comprise those thing together...Depends on how excel you are in managing your time...

There are many friend asking about my student +housewife life...do u enjoyed?

YES. Definately YESSSSS.....
Y?? let me describe it....

1. No more engaging weekdays time... i mean, 8am - 5.30 pm..time is mine....weekend is weekend, weekdays also  a weekend...
2. Much2 more responsible to: myself/my family/Allah the mighty
3. My knowledge - increase 200% ; interesting subject package with the fantastic lecturers
4. No more hidden under the carpets...things are very transparent...
5. Experience people are more appreciated whens come to the education field...so guys, why wait?
6. We have open discussion with our lecturers, we do argue on some organizational behavior and etc..
7. ........
8...........More and more

Studying in Postgraduates of course give u some barrier with the undergraduates....

You can relate it to:

1. Less population of local students in postgraduates
2. I experience 4 local students with 40 ++ foreign students in the class [ y go to oversea? ]
3. less exam....
4. no more study hard but study SMART
5... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

c u guys next write up...

I'll continue it...
daaaa






1 comment: