Our marriage days....

a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Today is my besday...

hello...holla....

today i'm 26th years old...

tq to all frens yg wish me...whether via phone,fbook,blog,verbal, n etc..
now...still waiting for my present from Johor Bahru...of course from my fiance....x sabar nyer..huhuhuhu

heppy besday to me..
happy besday to me...
happy besday to me..

this is my last time celebrating my single status..insyy..huhuhu
i'm really appreciate my single time until now...
lookin forward for new challenges around me...huhuhu..Ya allah give me courages to face all the coming obstacles..

Ya allah..pnjgkanlah umurku...kurniaknlah kesihatan yg baik padaku...peliharalah hubunganku dengn org yg menyayangiku..ameeeen...


2 comments: